About your Seal
Seals have a history that dates back to the Middle Ages as a way to identify, brand and legitimatize corporate documents.
Seals have changed a great deal since the days of hot vermillion sealing wax and a ring signet.
Although having a Corporate Seal is not a requirement under today's corporate laws, businesses still have many purposes for their seals.
- Signing Leases and Deeds for the Corporation
- Issuing Share Certificates
- Legitimize business contracts
- Authorize Payable Invoices
You have a choice of 3 Seal Types
- Standard Seal - this is a Mark Maker Standard seal. It will have your business name and the words "Corporate Seal" included on the Embossing insert
- Personalized Seal - if you would like more text to include your Corporate Jurisdiction and Incorporation date on your seal, choose to have a Personalized Seal.
- Custom Seal - Have a little fun with your seal and insert your corporate logo!
It's a small price to pay for originality.
We also offer a wide range of rubber stamps.
Please give us a call to discuss other options that may better suit your needs.